Sunrise Event Guide
We are so excited to be a part of your big day! Thank you! Here is a guideline and helpful information for you and everyone receiving early morning beauty services from us.
Please let us know of any allergies! Your safety is of upmost concern to us. Please keep us informed of any allergies or irritations you have towards hair, makeup products, or latex.
We are so excited to bring your wedding day hair and makeup vision to life!
What to know:
- If we haven’t been able to schedule trial runs, please make sure to send inspiration pics to email@example.com, share a public Pinterest board with us (email is firstname.lastname@example.org), and send a few selfies showcasing your hair and face. That way we can ‘meet’ before the big day and go over styles that you’re interested in!
- Everyone should be awake at least 1 hour before the services start time. This will help with any swelling in the face that happened while you slept.
- Drink lots of water! And make sure to have a snack handy.
- Please make sure your face is clean before going to sleep the night before. No sleeping in makeup.
- Gently wash your face in the morning. Using a light moisturizer is great but please don’t use anything that contains an SPF or coconut oil.
- Your hair needs to be completely dry and clean. Washing and drying the night before is great. Let us know if your hair does better with products or a drying technique you love.
- If we are traveling to a private residence location, please make sure there are parking spaces available for us to use on the wedding day before the day of services.
Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask questions! We are honored and so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
XO, The entire AnaRie team